Jagdish Sheth School of Management (formerly IFIM Business School) is amongst the ﬁrst six Business Schools in India to have been awarded the AACSB accreditation. Recently, IFIM Business School, now Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSOM), has been ranked by QS Masters in Marketing Ranking 2021 amongst the Top 100 such programs (in 51-100 band) in the World for its PGDM (Marketing) program. It has also been ranked in the 101-150 Band Globally in the QS Masters in Finance Rankings for its PGDM (Finance) Program.
VARIOUS PROGRAMS AT JAGSOM INCLUDE:
- PGDM/MBA: 2 Year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management /MBA with international super-specializations in MarTech, Fintech, Big Data Analytics, Digital Transformation & HR
- SpecX – oﬀering experiential specializations for new age roles: PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (Finance) and PGDM (Business Analytics)
- PGDM IB: Dual Degree Pathway Program in association with State University of New York (Albany) and Sydney Business School (UOW)
- PGDM LFH: A unique learn from home program which brings in the experience of learning from campus while at home and
- BBA at Vijaybhoomi University, Greater Mumbai, having pathway options with ESCP Europe, ESC Rennes and UOW Australia.
Actively engaged in research and consulting, JAGSOM hosts several Centers of Excellence such as AIM-Parasuraman Centre of Service Excellence. JAGSOM has an elite set of international academic partners including leading institutes such as ESCP-London, Darden School of Business (University of Virginia) and McCombs Business School
(University of Texas at Austin).
JAGSOM has four distinct anchors that support its overall educational philosophy:
- Grooming T shaped professionals with a unique curriculum aligned to the needs of industry 4.0
- A mix of scholars with PhD and experienced practice-oriented best-in-class faculty
- Global connects through partnerships with world-renowned business schools oﬀering super-specializations in new-age areas.
- Industry connect programs to groom “Beyond Tomorrow” professionals.